Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Club de Jazz






1. Sean Hagan, 32 maybe (I dont know his exact age)
2. Head of the Fine Arts Department at Lexington High School (where I attended), graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, received a BFA in illustration in 1998, and a Masters Degree in Educational Administration from the University of Massachusetts at Boston in 2008, he also studied multimedia design at Harvard University.In 2003 Mr. Hagan started his own visual art consulting business, working with clients such as PBS, Sesame Street, Nickelodeon etc. He has also written and illustrated the children’s book, Jonah and the Junkyard Sled.
3. I am drawn to his work because he is the reason I love art. I've taken art classes since I was little and when I was in his class, there was just something about it that made me realize that art is one of my passions. It might be because I can really relate to his artwork and/or he uses a lot of vibrant colors that attract the viewers attention; and for me, when i think about his work, I get touched/inspired.

1 comment: